CHEVROLET El Camino, 1965 Workshop Manual
Chevrolet 1965 Factory Workshop Manual is a comprehensive workshop manual, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Chevrolet.
This manual is suitable for the following Chevrolet models manufactured in 1965:
- Chevrolet El Camino Pick Up
Engines covered by this manual:
- 194 cu.in. inline 6 cylinder
- 230 cu.in inline 6 cylinder
- 283 cu.in V8
- 327 cu.in V8
Below is a detailed list of topics covered in the Chevrolet Manual:
- General Information
- Heater and Air Conditioning
- Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension and Drive Line
- Engine Cooling
- Engine Fuel
- Air Injection Reactor System
- Engine Electrical
- 3 Speed Manual Transmission
- 4 Speed Manual Transmission
- Overdrive Transmission
- Powerglide Automatic transmission
- Fuel Tank and Exhaust Systems
- Wheels and Tyres
- Chassis Sheet Metal
- Electrical – Body and Chassis
- Radiator and Grille
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/