CHEVROLET Camaro 1969 Workshop Manual
This Chevrolet Workshop Manual is a comprehensive workshop manual, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Chevrolet.
This manual is suitable for the following Chevrolet models manufactured in 1969:
- Chevrolet Camaro 6 – Sport Coupe, Convertible
- Chevrolet Camaro V8 – Sport Coupe, Convertible
Below is a detailed list of topics covered in the Chevrolet Manual:
- General Information
- Heater, Astro-Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Front Suspension
- Rear Suspension and Drive Line
- Engine Cooling
- Engine Fuel
- Air Injection Reactor System
- Engine Electrical
- Clutch and Transmissions
- Fuel Tank and Exhaust Systems
- Wheels and Tyres
- Chassis Sheet Metal
- Electrical – Body and Chassis
- Radiator and Grille
Please note: Some photos and text are not 100% due to the quality of the original document, however, everything is readable.
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/