JENSEN Interceptor Series 2 and 3 Workshop Manual
This Jensen Workshop Manual is a comprehensive workshop manual, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Jensen.
This workshop manual is for the following Jensen models:
- Interceptor RHD from serial number 3551
- Interceptor LHD from serial number 5001
- Interceptor FF LHD and RHD from serial number 201
This Jensen manual includes:
- Fully bookmarked & interactive index
- Engine & Transmission (removal and fitting only)
- 4WD Unit Index
- Front Axle & Syspension
- Rear Axle, Suspension & Rear Propshaft
- Chassis Frame
- Braking System
- Exhaust System
- Fuel System
- Accelerator & Gearshift Control
- Radiator & Cooling System
- Instruments & Elextrical Systems
- Wheels & Tyres
- Recommended Lubricants & Hydraulic Fluids
- Special Tools
Please note: this manual does not cover engine maintenance and rebuilding. For information on engine maintenance and rebuilding please consult the relevant Chrysler manuals.
Some photos and text are not 100% due to the quality of the original document, however, everything is readable.
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/