AMC Ambassador 1973 Workshop Manual
This AMC Ambassador 1973 Workshop Manual is the most comprehensive workshop manual available, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
You are purchasing a PDF download.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your AMC.
This AMC Workshop Manual covers the 1973 model.
Below is a detailed list of topics covered in this AMC Workshop Service Manual:
- General Information
- Protective Maintenance Lubrication
- Six Cylinder Engine
- V8 Engine
- Emission Control
- Manual Transmissions
- Torque Command Transmissions
- Brakes and Wheels
- Axle and Propeller Shaft
- Weather Eye and Command Air System
- Bodies - Panels - Subassemblies
- Door and Rear Quarter Trim Hardware and Glass
- Electrically Operated Windows
- Deck Cover - Liftgate, Tailgate and Travel Rack
- Windshield Rear Window and Windshield Wiper
- Instrument Panel and Mounted Assemblies
- Seat Assemblies and Adjusters
- Dome Light - Headlining Vinyl covered Roof Exterior Decals
- Harness Routing
- Wiring Diagram - Hornet and Gremlin Series
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/