ARMSTRONG SIDDELEY 1945-1954, 16HP & 18HP Models Workshop Manual
This comprehensive workshop manual is the exact same manual issued by Armstrong Siddeley to their dealers and technicians.
This comes as a PDF download.
Suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician this manual will help you maintain your Armstrong Siddeley.
This manual is suitable for the Armstrong Siddeley 16 HP and 18 HP models manufactured between 1945 and 1954 and is applicable to Cars with Chassis Numbers 160001 to 168500 and Chassis Numbers 186001 to 189500.
Below is a list of topics covered in this Armstrong Siddeley manual:
- Fully Bookmarked & Interactive Index
- Technical Service Data and Specification
- Decarbonising and Grinding Valves
- Rear Axle
- Front Wheel Suspension
- Braking System
- Steering Gear
- Control Box Regulator
- Head Lamps
- Rear Number Plate Illumination
- Windscreen Wiper
- Electric Horn
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/