AUSTIN 1100 & 1300 Mark 1 & 2 Workshop Manual
This Austin Factory Workshop Manual is the most comprehensive workshop manual available, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Austin.
This BMC Workshop Manual covers the following models:
- Austin 1100 Mark 1
- Austin 1100 Mark 1 Countryman
- Austin 1100 Mark 2
- Austin 1100 Mark 2 Countryman
- Austin 1300
- Austin 1300 Countryman
Below is a list of information in this BMC Workshop Manual.
- Fully book marked & interactive index
- General Data
- General Information
- Ignition System
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Manual Transmission
- Automatic Transmission
- Drive Shafts
- Steering Gear
- Braking System
- Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
- Wheels & Tyres
- Air Conditioning
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/