AUSTIN A40 & A50 Cambridge 1954-1957 Workshop Manual
This Austin A40 and A50 Factory Workshop Manual is the most comprehensive workshop manual available, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Austin.
This Factory Austin Workshop Manual is for the following Austin models made from 1954-1957:
- Austin A40 Cambridge (GS 5)
- Austin A50 Cambridge (HS 5)
This Austin A40 & A50 Cambridge Workshop Repair Manual includes:
- Fully book marked & interactive index
- General Specification
- Regular Attentions
- Instruments & Controls
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Manual Gearbox
- Propeller Shaft
- Front Hubs and Independent Front Suspension
- Rear Axle & Rear Suspension
- Wheels & Tyres
- Electrical Equipment
- Wiring Diagrams
- Lubrication Chart
- Recommended Lubricants
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/