AUSTIN A40 Somerset 1952-1954 Workshop Manual
This Austin A40 Factory Service Manual is the most comprehensive workshop manual available, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Austin.
This workshop manual covers the following models:
- Austin A40 Somerset Saloon
- Austin A40 Coupe
- Austin A40 Sports
- Austin A40 Countryman
- Austin A40 10 CWT Delivery Van
- Austin A40 10 CWT Pick-up
Below is a detailed list of topics covered in this Austin Service Manual:
- Ignition System
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Propeller Shaft
- Rear Axle
- Rear Suspension
- Steering Gear
- Front Suspension
- Hydraulic Dampers
- Braking System
- Electrical System
- Wheels & Tyres
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/