AUSTIN A55 & A60 Cambridge 1959-1969 Workshop Manual
This Austin Factory Service Manual is the most comprehensive workshop manual available, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Austin.
This Factory BMC Workshop Manual covers the following Austin models made between 1959-1969:
- Austin A55 Cambridge Saloon
- Austin A55 Cambridge Countryman
- Austin A60 Cambridge Saloon
- Austin A60 Cambridge Countryman
Engines 4 Cylinder
- 4 Speed Manual
- 3 Speed Automatic
Below is a list of subjects included in this BMC Repair Manual.
- Fully Interactive Bookmarked Index
- General Data
- Ignition System
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Manual Gearbox
- Automatic Transmission
- Propeller Shaft
- Rear Suspension
- Steering Gear
- Front Suspension
- Hydraulic Dampers
- Braking System
- Electrical Equipment
- Wheels + Tyres
- Special Repairs
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/