AUSTIN A99 & A110 1959-1968 Westminster Workshop Manual
Austin Factory Service Manual is the most comprehensive workshop manual available, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Austin.
This Factory Austin Service Manual is for the following models made from 1959-1968:
- Austin A99 Mark 1
- Austin A110 Mark 1
- Austin A110 Mark 2
This Austin A99 and A110 Workshop Service Repair Manual is in PDF format and includes:
- Fully book marked & interactive index
- General Data
- Ignition Equipment
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Gearbox and Overdrive
- Automatic Transmission
- Propeller Shaft
- Rear Axle and Rear Suspension
- Steering Gear
- Power-Assisted Steering
- Front Suspension
- Hydraulic Dampers
- Braking System
- Electrical Equipment
- Wheels and Tyres
- Normalair Air Conditioning System
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/