AUSTIN Freeway 1962-1966 Workshop Manual
Austin Freeway Factory Service Manual is the most comprehensive workshop manual available, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Austin freeway.
This Factory Workshop Service Manual covers the following Austin models made between 1962-1966:
- Austin Freeway Saloon Mark 1
- Austin Freeway Station Wagon Mark 1
- Austin Freeway Saloon Mark II
- Austin freeway Station Wagon Mark II
This Austin Freeway Service Workshop Repair Manual includes:
- Fully bookmarked & interactive index
- General Data
- General Information
- Ignition System
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Propeller Shaft
- Rear Axle & Rear Suspension
- Steering Gear
- Front Suspension
- Hydraulic Shock Absorbers
- Braking System
- Electrical System
- Wheels & Tyres
- Heating & Ventilation
- Special Tools
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/