AUSTIN Healey 3000 1959-1963 Workshop Manual
This Austin Factory Workshop Manual is the most comprehensive workshop manual available, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Austin Healey.
This Austin Healey Workshop Repair Manual is for the following Healey models made from 1959-1963:
- Austin Healey 3000 Mark 1 BN7 (2 Seater)
- Austin Healey 3000 Mark 1 BT7 (4 Seater)
- Austin Healey 3000 Mark 2 BN7 (2 Seater)
- Austin Healey 3000 Mark 2 BT7 (4 Seater)
- Austin Healey 3000 Mark 2 BJ7 (2+2)
This Austin Healey Workshop Manual includes:
- Fully book marked & interactive index
- General Data
- General Information
- Maintenance Attention
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Prop Shaft
- Rear Axle & Suspension
- Front Suspension & Front Hubs
- Electrical System
- Wheels & Tyres
- Chassis Frame
- Service Tools
- Lubrication Chart
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/