AUSTIN Metropolitan 1956-1961 Workshop Manual
Austin Metropolitan Factory Workshop Manual.
Comes as a PDF DOWNLOAD available immediately.
You are purchasing a PDF download.
This Workshop Manual is for the following Austin models made between 1956-1961:
- Austin Metropolitan Hardtop A Series (left & right hand drive)
- Austin Metropolitan Convertible A Series (left & right hand drive)
- Austin Metropolitan Hardtop B Series (Left & right hand drive)
- Austin Metropolitan Convertible B Series (Left & right hand drive)
- Austin Metropolitan Hardtop 1500 (Left & right hand drive)
- Austin Metropolitan Convertible 1500 (left & right hand drive)
The following engines are include in this Factory Service Manual:
- Austin 'A' 1200cc
- Austin 'B' 1200cc
- Austin 'B' 1500cc
Following is an overview of information in this Austin Workshop Manual.
- General Specifcation Information
- Maintenance Summary
- Lubrication Chart
- Engine Tuning
- Engine (1200cc A & B plus 1500cc)
- Cooling System
- Ignition System
- Fuel System
- Gearbox (A & B Series and 1500 Series)
- Propeller Shaft
- Front Suspension
- Rear Axle
- Rear Suspension
- Brake System
- Wheels and Tyres
- Electric System
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/