Chrysler 225 cu. in. Slant In-Line 6 Cylinder Engine Rebuild & Overhaul Workshop Manual
This Chrysler manual has been prepared to provide service personnel with information for Valiant vehicles. It covers many conditions that may be encountered and their possible causes and remedies.
Each section contains practical disassembly, repair and assembly procedures.
Included in the manual are numerous illustrations showing the proper
service tools in use.
This PDF Manual is fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician.
This Chrysler Engine Rebuild & Overhaul Manual covers the following engine models:
- Chrysler 225 cu. in. Slant In-Line 6 Cylinder Engine
Below is a detailed list of topics covered in this Chrysler Service Manual:
- ENGINE ASSEMBLY
- CYLINDER HEAD
- ROCKER ARMS AND SHAFT
- TIMING COVER AND OIL SEAL
- TIMING CHAIN AND SPROCKETS
- CAMSHAFT AND TAPPETS
- CRANKSHAFT AND MAIN BEARINGS
- ENGINE SUMP
- OIL PUMP
- FLYWHEEL RING GEAR
- POSITIVE CRANKCASE VENTILATION
- ENGINE FAULT DIAGNOSIS
- COOLING SYSTEM
- WATER PUMP
- FAN BELT
- OIL COOLER (AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION)
- COOLING SYSTEM FAULT DIAGNOSIS
- FUEL SYSTEM
- CARBURETTOR RV-1- SV-1 MODELS
- CARBURETTOR (AP5 MODELS)
- CABBURETTOR (AP6 - VC MODELS)
- CARBURETTOR (VE, VF MODELS)
- FUEL PUMP
- FUEL TANK
- FUEL SYSTEM FAULT DIAGNOSIS
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/