This Ford Workshop Manual is a comprehensive workshop manual, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Ford.
This manual is suitable for Ford Ranger models made from 1983-1987.
- Ford Ranger 2 Wheel Drive
- Ford Ranger 4 Wheel Drive
- 2.0 Litre (122 cu in) 4 Cylinder
- 2.3 Litre (140 cu in) 4 Cylinder
- 2.8 Litre (171 cu in) V6
- 2.9 Litre (179 cu in) V6 Fuel Injected
- Diesel Engines are only cover for the removal and installation of the engine only. No details on rebuilding diesel engines is included.
The following is a list of information contained in this Workshop Repair Manual:
- Engine 4 Cylinder Petrol
- Engine V6 Petrol
- Cooling System
- Ignition System
- Fuel System
- Exhaust System
- Emission Controls
- Transfer case
- Rear Axle
- Rear Suspension
- Front Suspension and Steering (2 wheel drive)
- Front Suspension and Steering (4 wheel drive)
- Braking System
- Electrical System
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/