This Ford Thunderbird Workshop Manual is a comprehensive workshop manual, fully bookmarked for easy navigation.
With easy, step by step instructions, this manual is suitable for the home workshop mechanic or professional technician to help you maintain, repair or restore your Ford.
This Ford Workshop Manual is suitable for the following Ford models manufactured between 1968:
- Ford Thunderbird 4 Door Landau
- Ford Thunderbird Two Door Landau
- Ford Thunderbird Hardtop
Below is a detailed list of topics covered in this Ford Manual:
- Vehicle Identification
- Suspension, Steering, Wheels and Tyres
- Rear Axle
- Drive Shaft and Clutch
- Automatic Transmission
- Ignition System
- Fuel System
- Cooling System
- Exhaust System
- Charging System
- Starting System
- Lighting System, Horns and Instruments
- Ventilating, Heating and Accessories
- Body, Doors and Windows
- Trim, Seats and Convertible Top
- Special Service Tools
You have 2 purchase options, choose above next to main image.
- PDF download that you will receive immediately once your payment clears. The download link appears clearly on your receipt page and is also emailed to the email address you supply.
- CD. Comes on a CD for use on your PC or Laptop. We offer free airmail shipping worldwide (not tracked). Delivery can take anywhere from 7-28 days depending on your location or we have International Courier shipping for an additional cost. Delivery time 5-10 days.
File Format: PDF
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader
Images used are for promotional purposes only.
Copyright©Car Manuals Direct 2018
Adobe Reader is required to read this file. You can download it free from http://get.adobe.com/reader/